Most Read Stories
- INDICATORS - Kazakhstan - May 24
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks shaky, Nikkei still seen vulnerable
- Oil prices set for biggest weekly loss in five
- India's Nava Bharat Ventures may restructure Odisha unit
- Iraq vows action against Kurdistan crude sales -deputy PM
- UPDATE 4-Brazil to auction its biggest-ever oil find in October
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks steadier, Nikkei bounces back
- NRC should finish probes before CA nuclear restart - Senator
- UPDATE 2-One dead, about 10 injured in Guinea opposition protest
- UPDATE 2-EU oil pricing probe spurs lawsuit against BP, others
North-east technology specialist Red Spider has strengthened its position in America with a new operational base in Houston.
Accountancy experts have attacked Chancellor George Osborne's £10billion tax grab on the North Sea industry and fear it will damage the UK's competitiveness.
The value of the deal with Norwegian energy giant Statoil has not been disclosed but it is thought to be worth more than £21million.
KCA Deutag – which employs more than 8,000 people worldwide, including 300 in Aberdeen and 400 offshore in the UK North Sea – will provide drilling services at the Kvitebjorn gas and condensate field after winning the competitive tender.
North Sea helicopter operator Bond Offshore Helicopters (BOH) is under new ownership after a near-£270million takeover of its parent.
The main activities focus on the provision of the following services:
Inspection, maintenance and repair
It has signed with David Brown, a famous engineering manufacturing brand currently owned by the Scottish company Clyde Blowers.
Under the terms of the agreement, in return for an equity stake, David Brown will provide manufacturing expertise and testing services for the first 1MW (megawatt) prototype of NGenTec’s innovative direct drive wind turbine generator.