- Texas joins flood of states suing BP over 2010 Gulf spill
- Bidding nears for $9-14 bln Congo hydropower plant
- STOCKS-NEWS-MIDEAST-Dar al-Arkan jump helps raise Saudi index
- STOCKS-NEWS-MIDEAST-Saudi heavyweights lead stocks rise
- Bulgarian truck drivers end blockade of traffic to Turkey
- OSX scales back shipyard, taps $120 million put from Batista
- NYSE cancels irregular trades in Anadarko stock - Bloomberg
- STXNEWS LATAM-CSN still considering purchase of Thyssen's Steel America unit
- Liberia's Johnson-Sirleaf defends governance record
- UPDATE 3-US ends freeze on new natural gas exports, approves Texas terminal
Most Read Stories
Highland biomass heat specialist HWEnergy said yesterday it had agreed a partnership which could boost sales by up to £1.5million this year.
North-east firm Hawk Enviro said yesterday it had been taken on by wind-turbine giant Vestas Wind Systems to sell hundreds of unwanted pieces of equipment.
The lunch-and-learn event on Wednesday, April 24, in the Palm Court Hotel, is open to members and non-members. The sessions raise awareness of participating companies’ expertise with operators and major contractors and allow the rest of the supply chain to seek opportunities for collaboration.
This month’s event will include presentations from Arnlea Systems, Nuvia Sita Norm and Offshore Installation Services.