- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 bln Dow payment
- Texas joins flood of states suing BP over 2010 Gulf spill
- Bidding nears for $9-14 bln Congo hydropower plant
- STOCKS-NEWS-MIDEAST-Dar al-Arkan jump helps raise Saudi index
- STOCKS-NEWS-MIDEAST-Saudi heavyweights lead stocks rise
- Bulgarian truck drivers end blockade of traffic to Turkey
- OSX scales back shipyard, taps $120 million put from Batista
- NYSE cancels irregular trades in Anadarko stock - Bloomberg
- STXNEWS LATAM-CSN still considering purchase of Thyssen's Steel America unit
- Liberia's Johnson-Sirleaf defends governance record
Most Read Stories
Developers behind the European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre say the public must come to "their own conclusions" about the scheme.
The UK's fast-growing renewable-energy industry and its supply chain already supports 110,000 jobs and this could rise to 400,000 by 2020, according to a new report.
Donald Trump has accused Scottish Government ministers of "lying" about his organisation's past support for windfarms.
Scotrenewables Tidal Power, based near Stromness, also said its SR250 device was the world’s first floating tidal-energy turbine to export power to the grid.
The machine, which is moored to the seabed but floats on the surface of the sea, generates power through rotors spun by the tidal current.