The new facility will enable operators and equipment manufacturers to reduce production costs by combating the problem of sand erosion, reducing the risk of equipment failure, optimising component life and boosting production rates; all critical issues for oil and gas producers.
Designed to meet the latest American Petroleum Institute and ISO standards, the facility takes testing out of the lab to recreate a realistic in-the-field environment for both operators and system manufacturers.
- UPDATE 7-Brent crude rises over $1 on Ukraine war of words
- Puma Energy says to build terminals, boost oil sales in Asia
- North Sea Crude-Forties bid up, Buzzard output dips
- UPDATE 2-Brazil Usiminas posts higher Q1 profit, sees flat steel prices
- France, Germany show EU support for Georgia as Ukraine crisis mounts
- WRAPUP 5-Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border