The new facility will enable operators and equipment manufacturers to reduce production costs by combating the problem of sand erosion, reducing the risk of equipment failure, optimising component life and boosting production rates; all critical issues for oil and gas producers.
Designed to meet the latest American Petroleum Institute and ISO standards, the facility takes testing out of the lab to recreate a realistic in-the-field environment for both operators and system manufacturers.
- UPDATE 2-Indian met office sees below-average monsoon in 2014
- UPDATE 1-Czech Unipetrol posts Q1 profit on goodwill boost
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX ekes out gain as Potash, banks rise; gold miners slip
- UPDATE 1-Fire continues at Wyoming natgas facility, disrupts supply -Williams
- Russia's Lukoil targets more oilfields in Iraq
- Brazil Usiminas sees flat steel sales in 2nd quarter