Written by Energy Reporter -
Energy service giant Wood Group said yesterday it had sold US aero-engine maintenance firm Wood Group Turbopower, which employs about 100 people and holds assets worth £11.8million, for an undisclosed sum.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: World’s biggest shipping line can’t kick its oil habit
- Opinion: OPEC – Short term gain, long term (continued) pain?
- Opinion: From peak oil to peak oil demand in just nine years
- Opinion: LNG to power – the increasingly popular floating regas solution
- Opinion: Decommissioning tax breaks a bad deal for the UK taxpayer