November 28 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Organized by: Northern Powergrid
Northern Powergrid is delighted to reveal the panel line-up for its formative Distribution System Operator (DSO) transition event.
The District Network Operator for Yorkshire, the North East and Lincolnshire is hosting a series of events that will guide transition to a customer-led DSO. The first, a nationally focused event, will take place on 28th November 2017 at the Amba Hotel, London.
Guiding conversation at the event will be a knowledgeable panel of industry leaders including:
– Chris Harris, Head of Retail Regulation, RWE Npower
– Derek Lickorish MBE, Advisor, Secure Meters and member, Ofgem’s Sustainable Development Advisory Group
– Emma Bridge, CEO, Community Energy England
– Jason Brogden, Open Networks Project Director, Energy Networks Association.
– Mark Drye, Northern Powergrid, Director of Asset Management
… with more to be announced! The session will be chaired by our very own Policy and Markets Director, Patrick Erwin.
The panellists’ blend of customer commitment, experience and technical expertise will steer engaging audience debate as Northern Powergrid seeks ideas from all corners of industry and its customer base. This collaborative approach will help set direction for its evolution to a truly customer-led DSO.
Shape the conversation and register for the event here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unlocking-a-smart-energy-future-tickets-39335328025