Organized by: Subsea UK
Underwater vehicles operate in challenging environments – and that includes the current market environment. With 2017 seeing the “new norm” of $50 oil, there are also signs that an increase in activity may not be too far away. However, the challenge for the sector is to look where it can add value and increase efficiency in underwater operations.
Subsea UK’s annual Underwater Vehicles Conference will be an opportunity to discuss the technologies and adaptations made in response to tough market conditions. This year, speakers are invited to present on the following subjects:
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Universities are invited to present their capability in this discipline.
- Vehicles Innovation Adding value and operational efficiency
- Survey and Inspection
- The latest technology for underwater applications
- Underwater Measurement Solving subsea engineering challenges
For more information, go to: https://www.subseauk.com/8328/underwater-vehicles-conference