Conference organiser IN-VR is setting out its virtual stall for an online summit on oil and gas plans in Mozambique, with all proceeds being donated to Afrilanthopy, a local NGO.
The Mozambique Oil & Gas Energy Online Summit will take place on June 19. The event will focus on Mozambique’s plans in the current oil price landscape, how COVID-19 affects its market, new business opportunities in the Rovuma Basin, LNG trains and new midstream projects.
Attending the summit will be government officials, IOCs, investors and service providers. In addition to the online sessions, there will also be private B2B meeting rooms available.
Themes to be considered at the Mozambique event include:
- Latest updates and economic developments in the Rovuma basin
- New exploration licensing tenders and INP’s strategy
- New partnership opportunities in Mozambique’s gas projects
- The best ways to enter Mozambique’s oil and gas industry
- Fiscal incentives and policies
- How is the local workforce adapting and adjusting to meet the IOCs demands and needs?
- Biggest opportunities for service providers
- The impact of COVID-19 on the national industry and country
- New joint ventures, partnerships, mergers and acquisitions
Presenting their thoughts will be Leonardo Group’s president Simone Santi, Standard Bank of Mozambique’s head of oil and gas and client coverage Ben Holland, Mozambique Energy Intelligence executive director Momade Mucanheja and Chamber of Commerce of France’s vice president Anicha Abdul – and many more.
Afrilanthopy is focused on providing masks, gloves and other necessities to Mozambicans in need.
IN-VR is also planning a Global E&P event, to be held on July 2.