The US offshore wind industry boom, projected to generate nearly 30GW of power in seven East Coast states by 2030, presents a $70 billion CAPEX revenue opportunity to businesses in the US supply chain.
To unleash the true potential of offshore wind in 2021, executives from NYSERDA, NJEDA, Mainstream, BOEM, Avangrid Renewables, MUFG, National Grid Ventures, White & Case, BOEM and Equinor Wind US are among the growing list of key stakeholders to join the Reuters Events: US Offshore Wind 2021 Virtual conference on May 25-27 as they deliver new strategies to unleash billions of dollars of investments into major offshore wind projects, infrastructure, and supply chain.
Here are 5 reasons why you can’t miss the 6th Annual US offshore wind 2021 virtual conference:
1. You will secure project partners and supply chain collaborators. This event is where the early commercial relationships are forged amongst project developers, financiers, and supply chain players. Miss it and miss your best opportunity to accelerate your US offshore wind business. Remember – only the early movers will reap the rewards!
2. You will learn how the US OSW market system will evolve in 2021. 100 decision makers will bring you up to speed on the essential developments in Permitting, Transmission, Regulations, Projects, Supply chain, Financing, Floating Wind Tech. & Systems, and more.
3. Achieve all your US offshore wind goals in just 3-days! Find partners, prospect clients and secure market share as a developer, supplier, or advisor. Our dedicated matchmaking and messaging platform will allow you to book 1-2-1 meetings with a group of elite OSW decision makers.
4. You will meet the US offshore wind movers and shakers. With hundreds of executives in one place at one time, our event will give you unprecedented access to C-level decision makers from every major developer, investor, contractor, supplier, and manufacturer.
5. You will receive all you need to know about current and future projects. Leaseholders, OEMs, Contractors and Government representatives will share their plans for current and future projects, and supply chain requirements, helping you to evaluate projects against your capabilities
And here are 5 strategic conference discussions designed to help you build a robust offshore wind market development strategy:
1. Policy Updates. Hear how the government will approach siting, leasing, and permitting in 2021 and what this means for investors.
2. Market Expansion. Evaluate OSW market development activity and prioritize against your strategy and capabilities.
3. Grid Integration. Receive an update about how states and developers plan to coordinate and connect projects to the grid.
4. Projects & Technology. Hear finance innovations, and how Floating technology and Wind + Hydrogen will unlock new value.
5. Supply Chain. Hear how developers will assemble their assets and coordinate ports to execute reliable marine operations.