Offshore Europe is officially underway – in the presence of oil and gas industry giants.
Shell’s Ben van Beurden and BP’s Bob Dudley joined the audience to listen to the plenary session opening remarks from Catherine MacGregor – drilling group president with Schlumberger.
The two chief executives then took to the stage themselves to deliver keynote speeches on the future of the offshore industry.
In this clip, Mr van Beurden delivers his address.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter