Offshore Europe is officially underway – in the presence of oil and gas industry giants.
Shell’s Ben van Beurden and BP’s Bob Dudley joined the audience to listen to the plenary session opening remarks from Catherine MacGregor – drilling group president with Schlumberger.
The two chief executives then took to the stage themselves to deliver keynote speeches on the future of the offshore industry.
In this clip, Mr van Beurden delivers his address.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up