Offshore Europe is officially underway – in the presence of oil and gas industry giants.
Shell’s Ben van Beurden and BP’s Bob Dudley joined the audience to listen to the plenary session opening remarks from Catherine MacGregor – drilling group president with Schlumberger.
The two chief executives then took to the stage themselves to deliver keynote speeches on the future of the offshore industry.
In this clip, Mr Dudley delivers his address.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?