Scores of oil and gas firms have gone to the wall since crude prices collapsed in the second half of 2014.
This gallery looks at 10 companies who did not make it to the end of 2016.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again
- Opinion: Expanding into new sectors – diversifying to survive the oil and gas downturn
- Don’t get used to the amazing cuts in OPEC oil production
- Oil company injects ‘Frankenstein Bug’ into Earth’s core