Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage. From the survivors of the fatal Sumburgh crash in a mass payout to the workforce slamming “unnecessary training”, flick through our gallery to see this year’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Oil price predictions following the OPEC vote
- New privacy law will help oil and gas sector to get more out of data
- Opinion: Today’s Stunted Oil Prices Could Cause Oil Price Shock In 2020
- Production cuts have worked, but we need an extension, Kemp and de Leeuw say
- Opinion: Fuelling change for energy companies of all sizes