Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage. From the survivors of the fatal Sumburgh crash in a mass payout to the workforce slamming “unnecessary training”, flick through our gallery to see this year’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be
- Decarbonising the UK: Why are we so cool on heat?