Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage from 2016. From an offshore worker who lay dead for 20 minutes to North Sea firms eager for the OGA to “crack the whip”, flick through our gallery to see 2016’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance