Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage from 2016. From an offshore worker who lay dead for 20 minutes to North Sea firms eager for the OGA to “crack the whip”, flick through our gallery to see 2016’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Renewables continue to break records, but room for improvement remains
- Opinion: Renewables financiers have embraced ‘bundling’ vigorously
- Opinion: How digital can transform oil and gas supply chain and operations
- Opinion: Perception vs Reality – protection against cyber attacks
- Opinion: US shale’s the wild horse that OPEC just can’t tame