Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage from 2016. From an offshore worker who lay dead for 20 minutes to North Sea firms eager for the OGA to “crack the whip”, flick through our gallery to see 2016’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking