Energy Voice has rounded-up its exclusive coverage from 2016. From an offshore worker who lay dead for 20 minutes to North Sea firms eager for the OGA to “crack the whip”, flick through our gallery to see 2016’s exclusive coverage. Click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth