2016 was packed with exclusives for Energy Voice. From our piece ‘Tories ‘wash their hands’ of oil and gas industry’ to exclusively revealing Scotland’s First Minister and energy chief failed to meet for six months, we had the the political spectrum covered.
Scroll our gallery and click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Renewables continue to break records, but room for improvement remains
- Opinion: Renewables financiers have embraced ‘bundling’ vigorously
- Opinion: How digital can transform oil and gas supply chain and operations
- Opinion: Perception vs Reality – protection against cyber attacks
- Opinion: US shale’s the wild horse that OPEC just can’t tame