2016 was packed with exclusives for Energy Voice. From our piece ‘Tories ‘wash their hands’ of oil and gas industry’ to exclusively revealing Scotland’s First Minister and energy chief failed to meet for six months, we had the the political spectrum covered.
Scroll our gallery and click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again
- Opinion: Expanding into new sectors – diversifying to survive the oil and gas downturn
- Don’t get used to the amazing cuts in OPEC oil production
- Oil company injects ‘Frankenstein Bug’ into Earth’s core