2016 was packed with exclusives for Energy Voice. From our piece ‘Tories ‘wash their hands’ of oil and gas industry’ to exclusively revealing Scotland’s First Minister and energy chief failed to meet for six months, we had the the political spectrum covered.
Scroll our gallery and click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking