2016 was packed with exclusives for Energy Voice. From our piece ‘Tories ‘wash their hands’ of oil and gas industry’ to exclusively revealing Scotland’s First Minister and energy chief failed to meet for six months, we had the the political spectrum covered.
Scroll our gallery and click ‘read article’ to see the story in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth