We have Trump and Brexit in our latest gallery. What do those two upsets mean for energy? Scroll our gallery to get our authors’ take. Plus why is the Wall Street throwing billion at the Permian Basin? Click ‘Read Article’ for more.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth