Energy Voice has gone through the archives to take a look back at the top stories from the year gone by.
In November, Chevron achieved first gas from its Alder field.
Meanwhile, it was revealed Total could be moving into offices up for lease from Subsea 7 in Aberdeenshire.
Two Aberdeen hotels were also revealed to have gone into administration as a result of the oil and gas downturn.
Take a look at the top stories below.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Renewables continue to break records, but room for improvement remains
- Opinion: Renewables financiers have embraced ‘bundling’ vigorously
- Opinion: How digital can transform oil and gas supply chain and operations
- Opinion: Perception vs Reality – protection against cyber attacks
- Opinion: US shale’s the wild horse that OPEC just can’t tame