In 2016, Shell assets across the North Sea were impacted by strike action for more than a generation.
The move was taken by Wood Group staff in disagreement over changes to pay and conditions.
A number of 24-hour strikes and 48-hour stoppages took place as both sides looked to reach an agreement.
Take a look back at some of the key moments below.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap
- Opinion: Kemp – Mergers and asset transactions on the rise in oil and gas sector
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain