In 2016, Shell assets across the North Sea were impacted by strike action for more than a generation.
The move was taken by Wood Group staff in disagreement over changes to pay and conditions.
A number of 24-hour strikes and 48-hour stoppages took place as both sides looked to reach an agreement.
Take a look back at some of the key moments below.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: North Sea firms need to evolve to attract new talent
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be