2016 was the year of Shell rumours. From what they’re selling when, market speculation saw the firms’ share price rise and fall.
Sometimes, the rumours even turned out to be true.
In today’s gallery, Energy Voice looks back at last year’s stories related to Shell that had everyone talking…except the operator.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking