2016 was the year of Shell rumours. From what they’re selling when, market speculation saw the firms’ share price rise and fall.
Sometimes, the rumours even turned out to be true.
In today’s gallery, Energy Voice looks back at last year’s stories related to Shell that had everyone talking…except the operator.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again
- Opinion: Expanding into new sectors – diversifying to survive the oil and gas downturn
- Don’t get used to the amazing cuts in OPEC oil production
- Oil company injects ‘Frankenstein Bug’ into Earth’s core