2016 was the year of Shell rumours. From what they’re selling when, market speculation saw the firms’ share price rise and fall.
Sometimes, the rumours even turned out to be true.
In today’s gallery, Energy Voice looks back at last year’s stories related to Shell that had everyone talking…except the operator.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC looks totally bewildered as the oil market reshapes
- Opinion: US power responding to shifting market dynamics
- Road greenhouse gases and air pollution action ‘may bring big tax receipts hole’
- Opinion: Oil price unlikely to increase as oversupply continues
- Opinion: The big green job switch