2016 was the year of Shell rumours. From what they’re selling when, market speculation saw the firms’ share price rise and fall.
Sometimes, the rumours even turned out to be true.
In today’s gallery, Energy Voice looks back at last year’s stories related to Shell that had everyone talking…except the operator.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth