2016 was the year of Shell rumours. From what they’re selling when, market speculation saw the firms’ share price rise and fall.
Sometimes, the rumours even turned out to be true.
In today’s gallery, Energy Voice looks back at last year’s stories related to Shell that had everyone talking…except the operator.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Renewables continue to break records, but room for improvement remains
- Opinion: Renewables financiers have embraced ‘bundling’ vigorously
- Opinion: How digital can transform oil and gas supply chain and operations
- Opinion: Perception vs Reality – protection against cyber attacks
- Opinion: US shale’s the wild horse that OPEC just can’t tame