We’ve rounded-up our best opinion pieces of the year. ‘When saying sorry isn’t enough’ addressed a politician’s refusal to say “North Sea” and “crisis” in the the same sentence. Later, Professors Alex Russel and Peter Strachan scripted a North Sea skit telling everyone why they were ‘lumberjacks and okay’. Scroll through our gallery and click ‘Read Article’ to see the cracking opinion pieces in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain