We’ve rounded-up our best opinion pieces of the year. ‘When saying sorry isn’t enough’ addressed a politician’s refusal to say “North Sea” and “crisis” in the the same sentence. Later, Professors Alex Russel and Peter Strachan scripted a North Sea skit telling everyone why they were ‘lumberjacks and okay’. Scroll through our gallery and click ‘Read Article’ to see the cracking opinion pieces in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- With shale oil production like this, who needs Trump?
- OPEC’s plan for the future is to resurrect the past
- Opinion: Shell may hold clue to future in corner of Cobham
- Opinion: How can the government reboot the capacity market?
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level