We’ve rounded-up our best opinion pieces of the year. ‘When saying sorry isn’t enough’ addressed a politician’s refusal to say “North Sea” and “crisis” in the the same sentence. Later, Professors Alex Russel and Peter Strachan scripted a North Sea skit telling everyone why they were ‘lumberjacks and okay’. Scroll through our gallery and click ‘Read Article’ to see the cracking opinion pieces in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap
- Opinion: Kemp – Mergers and asset transactions on the rise in oil and gas sector
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain