We’ve rounded-up our best opinion pieces of the year. ‘When saying sorry isn’t enough’ addressed a politician’s refusal to say “North Sea” and “crisis” in the the same sentence. Later, Professors Alex Russel and Peter Strachan scripted a North Sea skit telling everyone why they were ‘lumberjacks and okay’. Scroll through our gallery and click ‘Read Article’ to see the cracking opinion pieces in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking
- Opinion: From Connolly to collaboration
- Opinion: Tech guru unveils new battery to challenge lithium-ion