We’ve rounded-up our best infographics from the year. From how many haggis suppers it takes to keep Shell’s North Sea Brent field going to which countries were hit the hardest by low oil, we’ve got you covered. Scroll our gallery below and click “Read Article” to see the infographic in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- With shale oil production like this, who needs Trump?
- OPEC’s plan for the future is to resurrect the past
- Opinion: Shell may hold clue to future in corner of Cobham
- Opinion: How can the government reboot the capacity market?
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level