The UK’s decision to leave the EU was largely an unwelcome move among business people and economists.
But what did experts and commentators from the oil industry make of the decision.
Were they fearing the worst, or were they in bullish form?
Below, we have put together a collection of eight of the most read reactions and opinion pieces.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking