The UK’s decision to leave the EU was largely an unwelcome move among business people and economists.
But what did experts and commentators from the oil industry make of the decision.
Were they fearing the worst, or were they in bullish form?
Below, we have put together a collection of eight of the most read reactions and opinion pieces.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Service sector could do with a ‘long-term champion’ at government level
- Opinion: It’s time to get excited about the North Sea again
- Opinion: Expanding into new sectors – diversifying to survive the oil and gas downturn
- Don’t get used to the amazing cuts in OPEC oil production
- Oil company injects ‘Frankenstein Bug’ into Earth’s core