The UK’s decision to leave the EU was largely an unwelcome move among business people and economists.
But what did experts and commentators from the oil industry make of the decision.
Were they fearing the worst, or were they in bullish form?
Below, we have put together a collection of eight of the most read reactions and opinion pieces.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance