The UK’s decision to leave the EU was largely an unwelcome move among business people and economists.
But what did experts and commentators from the oil industry make of the decision.
Were they fearing the worst, or were they in bullish form?
Below, we have put together a collection of eight of the most read reactions and opinion pieces.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth