From Shell and BG to Baker Hughes’ multiple suitors, 2016 saw a major shake-up in sector’s players line-up.
Find out who decided to combine their lots and who ditched the talk in the gallery below. Click “Read Article” to see the report in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: US Iran Sanction – Undoing the JCPOA?
- Opinion: SMES still face energy “perfect storm”
- Opinion: EU data protection rules, the UK’s statement of intent
- Opinion: Unleashing ‘SturgeonPower’ could transform Scotland’s energy landscape
- Opinion: Iran’s a distraction. The urgent problem is Kurdish oil