From Shell and BG to Baker Hughes’ multiple suitors, 2016 saw a major shake-up in sector’s players line-up.
Find out who decided to combine their lots and who ditched the talk in the gallery below. Click “Read Article” to see the report in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking
- Opinion: From Connolly to collaboration
- Opinion: Tech guru unveils new battery to challenge lithium-ion