From Shell and BG to Baker Hughes’ multiple suitors, 2016 saw a major shake-up in sector’s players line-up.
Find out who decided to combine their lots and who ditched the talk in the gallery below. Click “Read Article” to see the report in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain