From Shell and BG to Baker Hughes’ multiple suitors, 2016 saw a major shake-up in sector’s players line-up.
Find out who decided to combine their lots and who ditched the talk in the gallery below. Click “Read Article” to see the report in full.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain
- Singapore efficiency even extends to its bankruptcy laws
- Opinion: UK can lead way in designing first nuclear fusion power stations
- Paul de Leeuw: Brexit impact on the oil and gas industry in the UK
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning jobs myth