Every Friday, Energy Voice will ask readers to give their views on some of the hot topics affecting the oil and gas sector.
The questionnaire will be kept open for several days to allow as much participation as possible. The results will be revealed next week.
This week Energy Voice tackles Scottish Independence and North Sea oil.
Earlier this week, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s made the bombshell announcement that she intended to hold a second independence referendum overshadowed the House of Lords vote which finally cleared the way for the Prime Minister to start the formal Brexit process.
The move drew a furious response from Mrs May who accused the SNP of “playing politics with the future of our country” with a vote that would only create “more uncertainty and division”.
But now we want to know what you think.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap
- Opinion: Kemp – Mergers and asset transactions on the rise in oil and gas sector
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain