Every week, Energy Voice asks readers to give their views on some the hot topics affecting the oil sector.
This time, we want to know how you feel about the Conservative Party’s manifesto.
Published yesterday, the document proposes curbs on excessive executive pay, stiff rules to govern pension abuse and British sovereign wealth funds from shale revenue are among a bevy of new business measures.
The latest questionnaire will be kept open until Friday, May 26, to allow as much participation as possible.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?
- Opinion: Powertrain Wars – Battery or Fuel Cells?