Every week, Energy Voice asks readers to give their views on some the hot topics affecting the oil sector.
This time, we want to know how you feel about the Conservative Party’s manifesto.
Published yesterday, the document proposes curbs on excessive executive pay, stiff rules to govern pension abuse and British sovereign wealth funds from shale revenue are among a bevy of new business measures.
The latest questionnaire will be kept open until Friday, May 26, to allow as much participation as possible.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Oil price predictions following the OPEC vote
- New privacy law will help oil and gas sector to get more out of data
- Opinion: Today’s Stunted Oil Prices Could Cause Oil Price Shock In 2020
- Production cuts have worked, but we need an extension, Kemp and de Leeuw say
- Opinion: Fuelling change for energy companies of all sizes