Every week, Energy Voice asks readers to give their views on some the hot topics affecting the oil sector.
This time, we want to know how you feel about the Conservative Party’s manifesto.
Published yesterday, the document proposes curbs on excessive executive pay, stiff rules to govern pension abuse and British sovereign wealth funds from shale revenue are among a bevy of new business measures.
The latest questionnaire will be kept open until Friday, May 26, to allow as much participation as possible.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’