Every week, Energy Voice asks readers to give their views on some the hot topics affecting the oil sector.
This time, we want to know how you feel about the Conservative Party’s manifesto.
Published yesterday, the document proposes curbs on excessive executive pay, stiff rules to govern pension abuse and British sovereign wealth funds from shale revenue are among a bevy of new business measures.
The latest questionnaire will be kept open until Friday, May 26, to allow as much participation as possible.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: North Sea firms need to evolve to attract new talent
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be