Every week, Energy Voice asks readers to give their views on some the hot topics affecting the oil sector.
This time, we want to know what you think about the North Sea having yet another new energy minister foisted upon it.
The latest questionnaire will be kept open for a week to allow as much participation as possible.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking