The global onshore oil and gas pipeline market to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.59% during the period 2017-2021, according to new research.
The report ‘Global Onshore Oil and Gas Pipeline Market 2017-2021’ has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
It covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
To calculate the market size, the report considers the new construction of pipelines and exclude operations and maintenance cost of pipelines.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is rising global oil and gas demand.
According to the US Energy Information Administration, global consumption of liquid fuel stood at 96.47 mbpd in 2016 compared with 86.43 mbpd in 2007.
The US leads in global liquid fuel consumption with a total consumption of 19.2 mbpd, followed by China and India with 11.5 mbpd and 4.3 mbpd liquid fuel consumption, respectively.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms