TransGlobe Energy Corporation said today that it plans to list its common stock on the alternative investment market (AIM) in London.
Calgary-based TransGlobe’s activities are concentrated in Egypt and Canada.
Its common shares currently trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and on the NASDAQ Exchange.
TransGlobe said today it had retained Canaccord Genuity as its nominated advisor and that preparations were at an advanced stage for an AIM admission filing.
As well as listing on the AIM, the firm intends to establish an executive office in London by September 2018.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: North Sea firms need to evolve to attract new talent
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be