TransGlobe Energy Corporation said today that it plans to list its common stock on the alternative investment market (AIM) in London.
Calgary-based TransGlobe’s activities are concentrated in Egypt and Canada.
Its common shares currently trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange and on the NASDAQ Exchange.
TransGlobe said today it had retained Canaccord Genuity as its nominated advisor and that preparations were at an advanced stage for an AIM admission filing.
As well as listing on the AIM, the firm intends to establish an executive office in London by September 2018.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- How to solve Europe’s energy trilemma
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?