Energy service giant Wood Group said yesterday it had sold US aero-engine maintenance firm Wood Group Turbopower, which employs about 100 people and holds assets worth £11.8million, for an undisclosed sum.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Accountant urges firms not to ignore Norwegian tax demands
- Opinion: The technical failure that could clear oil glut in weeks
- Opinion: Big Irish Atlantic hopes riding on Druid, Drombeg probe
- Opinion: Don’t hold your breath for deeper OPEC cuts
- Brian Wilson: How reliant should the UK be on imported gas?