Proserv and SapuraKencana have joined forces to provide technology services to clients in the Asia Pacific region.
The companies will utilise Proserv’s suite of advance subsea production equipment and controls as well as SapuraKencana’s technical support, resources and assets.
They will provide a range of services across the drilling, production and decommissioning marker sectors with a focus on subsea production and subse maintenance services.
David Lamont, Chief Executive Officer at Proserv, said: “We’re partnering with a company that is well-respected throughout Asia Pacific that shares our values and commitment to service excellence.
“Our specialist capabilities complement SapuraKencana Petroleum’s diverse range of services, allowing us to further enhance our offering to clients particularly in the subsea services sector, whilst continuing to grow our presence in Malaysia and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
“Proserv is a technology services company first and foremost and this partnership firmly underlines our commitment to clients in the region through the delivery of highly reliable, efficient and competitive technology solutions.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Treasury’s North Sea tax paper raises interesting points
- Opinion: Energy Jobline says yes to Sector Mobility within energy
- Opinion: Bridging the energy expectations gap
- Opinion: Kemp – Mergers and asset transactions on the rise in oil and gas sector
- Opinion: Energy companies are scapegoating environmental policies for their own gain