Italy’s Saipem has signed a deal with Norwegian shipping firm Solstad for the use of the construction support vessel the Normand Cutter.
Solstad Offshore ASA (SOFF) signed the frame agreement with Saipem (Portugal) Comercio Maritime arm.
The agreement will last for four years.
Through this agreement, Saipem can utilize the Normand Cutter to support their global subsea construction activities at pre-agreed commercial terms.
As part of the agreement, Saipem has declared a utilization of approximately six months from June 2017 for a project in West Africa.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Renewables continue to break records, but room for improvement remains
- Opinion: Renewables financiers have embraced ‘bundling’ vigorously
- Opinion: How digital can transform oil and gas supply chain and operations
- Opinion: Perception vs Reality – protection against cyber attacks
- Opinion: US shale’s the wild horse that OPEC just can’t tame