Italy’s Saipem has signed a deal with Norwegian shipping firm Solstad for the use of the construction support vessel the Normand Cutter.
Solstad Offshore ASA (SOFF) signed the frame agreement with Saipem (Portugal) Comercio Maritime arm.
The agreement will last for four years.
Through this agreement, Saipem can utilize the Normand Cutter to support their global subsea construction activities at pre-agreed commercial terms.
As part of the agreement, Saipem has declared a utilization of approximately six months from June 2017 for a project in West Africa.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: North Sea firms need to evolve to attract new talent
- OPINION: Still time for hazardous industry operators to get ahead in digitisation
- Procurement and audit…the missing link? asks AAB
- Aberdeen still energy powerhouse as renewables combine with oil and gas to buoy hopes for the future
- Opinion: Mariner strike – Eat humble pie if needs be