Singapore based engineering, fabrication and manufacturing firm Dyna-Mac has secured contracts for two fabrication projects for a provisional sum of $30 million.
The deals have been awarded by two new customers.
Cameron Solutions, a Schlumberger Company awarded a contract for the fabrication of a MEG reclamation unit for the Leviathan production platform project.
The work will expected to start soon and is scheduled to finish in the third quarter of 2018.
The Leviathan field is located off the coast of Israel, and is operated by Noble Energy.
The second project is for the fabrication of a skid package for Papua New Guinea – and is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2018.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain