London based Regal Petroleum have appointed new management to reflect the fact that more operations are being run from Ukraine.
Sergii Glazunov is set to become chief executive officer of the AIM-listed oil and gas exploration and production group from August.
Glazunov was appointed as a non-executive Director of the Company in February 2012 and became finance director of the company in November 2014.
Yevhen (Gene) Palyenka will join the executive management team of the company as chief financial officer.
Palyenka joined Regal and LLC Smart Energy as an adviser in August 2016.
He has extensive experience in the Ukrainian oil and gas industry, having worked in senior finance roles with JKX Oil & Gas plc for nearly 20 years.
Keith Henry, chairman, said: “The re-organisation we are announcing today reflects that the management of the Company and its operations are increasingly being run from Ukraine. I am delighted that Sergii will be taking over my role as the senior executive, and I welcome Gene to our executive management team as CFO.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter