Archer has landed a plug and abandonment (P&A) with Repsol.
The four year deal includes mechanical wireline services as well as pipe recovery and other electric-line logging services for Repsol Norge.
Archer chief executive John Lechner said: “The award of these additional contracts evidences Repsol’s confidence in Archer’s capabilities in providing integrated P&A services.
“These additional contracts for Wireline and Oiltools services strengthens our long-term business relationship with Repsol and our position as a provider of integrated P&A services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’