Archer has landed a plug and abandonment (P&A) with Repsol.
The four year deal includes mechanical wireline services as well as pipe recovery and other electric-line logging services for Repsol Norge.
Archer chief executive John Lechner said: “The award of these additional contracts evidences Repsol’s confidence in Archer’s capabilities in providing integrated P&A services.
“These additional contracts for Wireline and Oiltools services strengthens our long-term business relationship with Repsol and our position as a provider of integrated P&A services on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Gender diversity still an issue in oil industry, but it needn’t be
- Opinion: Accountants are the next big thing in renewable energy
- Opinion: The $10 trillion resource North Korea can’t tap
- Opinion: Onshore decommissioning needs a coordinated port plan
- Opinion: How do you use oil’s wealth to build a sustainable future?