The results are in for Energy Voice’s poll asking if our readers agree with the Scottish Government’s plans to ban fracking.
More than 3,700 votes were received during the poll – with 95% agreeing with a total ban on Scottish shale extraction.
Thanks to all who took part.
To read more about the fracking ban, click here.
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: US Iran Sanction – Undoing the JCPOA?
- Opinion: SMES still face energy “perfect storm”
- Opinion: EU data protection rules, the UK’s statement of intent
- Opinion: Unleashing ‘SturgeonPower’ could transform Scotland’s energy landscape
- Opinion: Iran’s a distraction. The urgent problem is Kurdish oil