The results are in for Energy Voice’s poll asking if our readers agree with the Scottish Government’s plans to ban fracking.
More than 3,700 votes were received during the poll – with 95% agreeing with a total ban on Scottish shale extraction.
Thanks to all who took part.
To read more about the fracking ban, click here.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain