The results are in for Energy Voice’s poll asking if our readers agree with the Scottish Government’s plans to ban fracking.
More than 3,700 votes were received during the poll – with 95% agreeing with a total ban on Scottish shale extraction.
Thanks to all who took part.
To read more about the fracking ban, click here.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter
- OPINION: Time to take pumped storage hydro seriously