London listed JKX Oil and Gas saw average output for October go up.
Production levels were 8,807 barrels of oil equivalent per day – 2.5% up on September output figures.
Average output for the first 10 months of the year was 8,662 boepd – 14.5% down on a year ago.
JKX said the year-on-year decrease was largely due to the delayed workover of well 25 in Russia and natural production decline in Ukraine and Hungary.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance