London listed JKX Oil and Gas saw average output for October go up.
Production levels were 8,807 barrels of oil equivalent per day – 2.5% up on September output figures.
Average output for the first 10 months of the year was 8,662 boepd – 14.5% down on a year ago.
JKX said the year-on-year decrease was largely due to the delayed workover of well 25 in Russia and natural production decline in Ukraine and Hungary.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter
- OPINION: Time to take pumped storage hydro seriously