London listed JKX Oil and Gas saw average output for October go up.
Production levels were 8,807 barrels of oil equivalent per day – 2.5% up on September output figures.
Average output for the first 10 months of the year was 8,662 boepd – 14.5% down on a year ago.
JKX said the year-on-year decrease was largely due to the delayed workover of well 25 in Russia and natural production decline in Ukraine and Hungary.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up