Innospection, the Aberdeen-headquartered topside inspection and integrity firm, has announced the investment of more than £3million in a new German research and development facility.
Following at 20% increase in turnover 2016/17, Innospection has invested in the facitiy of 30 specialists to obtain additional sensor technology design, mechanical design and assembly, electrical engineering and software design capabilities.
Andreas Boenisch, managing director said: “Our purpose built, state of the art new facility marks a significant expansion of the business. We have a strong focus and commitment to further developments of advanced, robotic, and integrity support solutions, which our new facility and teams of experienced, specialists will deliver.
“We have ambitious growth plans for this year and beyond and our new facility enables us to provide a superior service and more space to take on larger projects which will help us achieve our targets.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Thinking differently about change and the value of emerging technologies
- Safeguards essential for travel to ‘most dangerous’ list
- Green campaigners should look at evidence for leaving rigs in place
- World Car Free Day is opportunity to change automotive habits
- Oil and Gas: ready for big data?