Independent Oil and Gas (IOG) has today announced the appointment of Echo Energy CEO Fiona MacAulay to its board as a non-executive director.
The development and production firm said Ms MacAulay brings a “wealth of operational and technical expertise”, after leading a number of oil and gas firms, including Mobil, BG, Amerada Hess and Rockhopper.
She currently also serves as a non-executive director of South East Asia focused Coro Energy Plc, while currently serving as European president of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists.
Mark Routh, Chairman of IOG, said: “We are extremely pleased to welcome Fiona to the IOG Board of Directors. She brings a wealth of operational and technical expertise to our Board. Moreover, she is well versed in all aspects of directorship of listed energy companies, being both a current CEO and a non-executive director of other AIM listed oil & gas companies.
“We look forward to working closely with Fiona as the Company progresses to the operational phase of its dual hub gas project and further develops its Southern North Sea gas portfolio.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter
- OPINION: Time to take pumped storage hydro seriously