DecomWorld – part of Reuters Events- today announced the confirmation of over 30 international E&P delegations to attend their 12th Annual D&A Summit (March 31 – 1 April, Houston).
Organisers confirmed delegate attendance from operators including Repsol, BP, Total, ConocoPhillips, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Petrobras, Oxy, Shell, BHP, Hess, Noble Energy, Cox Oil, W&T Offshore, Equinor and Lukoil.
With DecomWorld also noting delegations from major contractors including Heerema, Worley, TSB Offshore, Allseas and Stork, adding to the 500+ projected attendees, the event looks set to be the largest gathering of decommissioning decision makers anywhere in the world next year.
Those taking to the stage, to publicly share lessons learned, insights and project updates include:
- Alvaro Ranero, VP Decommissioning – Repsol Sinopec
- Win Thornton, VP Decommissioning – BP
- David Sinclair, DCO CPH Offshore Product, Late Life & Decommissioning – Total
- Randall Shafer, Lead P&A – ConocoPhillips
- Greg Kusinski, Senior Advisor, Regulatory, Technology & Strategy – Chevron
- David Palandro, Senior Aquatic & Marine Advisor – ExxonMobil
- Eduardo Zacaron, Head of Decommissioning – Petrobras
- Alex Garcia de Almeida, Assistant Director General – ANP, Brazil
- Clay Thompson, Marine Engineering Manager – Oxy
- Ernest Hui, D&R Global Centre of Excellence Lead – Shell
- Ian Fozdar, Decommissioning Manager – Oil & Gas Authority, UK
- Larry Johnson, Johnson, Principal Engineer of Global Decom – BHP
“With all market indicators suggesting a significant upturn in decom work over the coming decade, it’s really come as little surprise that this years summit has already attracted such a significant international E&P presence. DecomWorld 2020 will provide a unique forum in which the international community can come together ” Owen Rolt, Director – Global Projects, DecomWorld
DecomWorld is now part of Reuters Events, after its parent company FC Business Events was acquired as part of the Reuters news and media division of Thomson Reuters earlier this month.
For more information about the Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit (March 31 – 1 April, Houston, Texas) please visit the website, or get in touch at email@example.com