Mexico’s Vista Oil & Gas has raised $650million through a share placing, a news report said.
Vista, an energy investment firm, became the country’s first publicly traded oil firm by floating on the country’s stock exchange, Reuters reported.
The company is backed by private-equity firm Riverstone Capital.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking
- Opinion: From Connolly to collaboration