Mexico’s Vista Oil & Gas has raised $650million through a share placing, a news report said.
Vista, an energy investment firm, became the country’s first publicly traded oil firm by floating on the country’s stock exchange, Reuters reported.
The company is backed by private-equity firm Riverstone Capital.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter