Mexico’s Vista Oil & Gas has raised $650million through a share placing, a news report said.
Vista, an energy investment firm, became the country’s first publicly traded oil firm by floating on the country’s stock exchange, Reuters reported.
The company is backed by private-equity firm Riverstone Capital.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people