Mexico’s Vista Oil & Gas has raised $650million through a share placing, a news report said.
Vista, an energy investment firm, became the country’s first publicly traded oil firm by floating on the country’s stock exchange, Reuters reported.
The company is backed by private-equity firm Riverstone Capital.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain