An auction to become the marketer for Mexico’s share of oil and gas extracted under new contracts has fallen flat, a news report said.
The National Hydrocarbons Commission said no bids were received by yesterday’s deadline, Reuters reported.
A new tender process will be launched in the coming days, it said.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Apart from oil sector tax break, Budget was an anti-climax
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on