A Norwegian subsea service company has won new contracts with Brazilian firm Petrobras for the installation of remotely-operated vehicles (ROVs).
DOF Subsea will put ROVs on the Skandi Angra and Skandi Paraty vessels in line with new contracts commencing in April 2018.
Petrobras has also extended two contracts for ROVs on the Skandi Iguacu and Skandi Urca ships until the end of 2018.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Clinging onto power: Why extending asset life will be key
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance