TechnipFMC has won a contract for subsea work off Malaysia on Murphy Sabah Oil’s Block H gas development project.
The contract covers the manufacture and installation of umbilicals, risers and flowlines and the transportation and installation of subsea hardware and controls.
Hallvard Hasselknippe, president, subsea projects at TechnipFMC, said: “We are proud to have been awarded this contract from Murphy Sabah Oil which demonstrates the strength of our solutions and deepwater capabilities in Malaysia.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Job worries for oil and gas technicians: is clean energy the answer?
- 2018-19 … the pivotal years for New Energy
- CCS needs to start with a bang, not a whimper, DNV GL says
- Let’s get serious about low carbon – no more tax breaks for oil
- Scot Gov return-to-work pledge ‘keeps women in sector’, Aberdeen energy lead says