TechnipFMC has won a contract for subsea work off Malaysia on Murphy Sabah Oil’s Block H gas development project.
The contract covers the manufacture and installation of umbilicals, risers and flowlines and the transportation and installation of subsea hardware and controls.
Hallvard Hasselknippe, president, subsea projects at TechnipFMC, said: “We are proud to have been awarded this contract from Murphy Sabah Oil which demonstrates the strength of our solutions and deepwater capabilities in Malaysia.”
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on
- Opinion: Ensuring effective digital platforms in the energy sector
- Opinion: ‘We woke up to a very new climate reality when Donald Trump won the election’
- Opinion: The digital revolution is here, and oil and gas needs to catch up