Energy giant Shell has completed the sale of the first phase of its Hong Kong and Macau LPG (liquid petroleum gas) marketing business to DCC.
Shell still operates the LPG plant in Hong Kong, which is part of the second phase of the transaction.
The $150million sale of Shell’s entire LPG business in Hong Kong and Macau was announced on April 5, 2017.
Shell branded LPG products will continue to be available in Hong Kong and Macau via a long-term brand license agreement with DCC LPG.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms