Italian oil industry contractor Saipem has clinched deals worth £300million ($400million) in Saudi Arabia and West Africa.
Saipem said it would carry out engineering, procurement and construction work in Saudi Arabia, under the Long Term Agreement renewed in 2015 until 2021.
Specifically, if will build a new offshore pipeline and provide other services for the upgrade of the Manifa water injection system.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people