Italian oil industry contractor Saipem has clinched deals worth £300million ($400million) in Saudi Arabia and West Africa.
Saipem said it would carry out engineering, procurement and construction work in Saudi Arabia, under the Long Term Agreement renewed in 2015 until 2021.
Specifically, if will build a new offshore pipeline and provide other services for the upgrade of the Manifa water injection system.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain