Environmental service specialist TWMA has been awarded new contracts with a combined value of £500,000 for skip and ship and onshore processing services.
The Aberdeen-based firm, which specialises in drilling waste management, has secured deals with Zennor and LR Senergy.
The 90-day Zennor contract includes skip and ship services on the SEDCO 704 drilling rig in the North Sea.
The LR Senergy contract on the Deep Sea Stavanger vessel and is scheduled for 70 days. Both contracts started in April.
Director of business development, Rob O’Neill, said: “These awards complement our current North Sea operations and highlight our strengths and capabilities to provide integrated drilling waste solutions both on and offshore.”
Both contracts will utilise TWMA’s integrated waste management solutions for the provision of skip and ship services, which use the company’s EfficientC collection and distribution system to bin drill cuttings before transferring onshore to the company’s processing facility for treatment, reuse or disposal.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms