Total E&P UK has awarded Prosafe a contract for the provision of the Safe Caledonia semi-submersible accomodation vessel in North Sea.
The vessel will carry out the work at the Elgin-Franklin facility.
The firm period of the contract is 134 days plus additional 30 days option to extend with on-site operations planned to commence in May this year.
The value of the contract is an estimated $10million including mobilisation, demobilisation and associated services.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPEC decision: how much more oil will this bring the market?
- OPINION: Decom giveaway laudable, but surely better to leave in place
- OPINION: Microsoft data centres – why Orkney?
- Propelling innovation through gender diversity offshore
- Opinion: Firms must strive to attract workers back to sector as skills shortage looms