Total E&P UK has awarded Prosafe a contract for the provision of the Safe Caledonia semi-submersible accomodation vessel in North Sea.
The vessel will carry out the work at the Elgin-Franklin facility.
The firm period of the contract is 134 days plus additional 30 days option to extend with on-site operations planned to commence in May this year.
The value of the contract is an estimated $10million including mobilisation, demobilisation and associated services.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: Apart from oil sector tax break, Budget was an anti-climax
- Opinion: Out with the old and in with the reconditioned
- Opinion: All the hard work starting to pay off for Aberdeen and north-east
- Opinion: EY’s Derek Leith on what to expect from the Budget
- Opinion: Carbon capture and storage – put the kettle on