A shark has been caught on camera near a North Sea platform during an inspection.
The 19-second-long YouTube video, posted by Craig Farquhar, shows the shark swimming towards and then past the camera.
According to the description, the shark was a Porbeagle, which are commonly found in the cold and temperate marine waters of the North Atlantic.
It also says the film was shot using a Seaeye Tiger inspection ROV at a platform 60 miles off Aberdeen.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: OPEC looks totally bewildered as the oil market reshapes
- Opinion: US power responding to shifting market dynamics
- Road greenhouse gases and air pollution action ‘may bring big tax receipts hole’
- Opinion: Oil price unlikely to increase as oversupply continues
- Opinion: The big green job switch