Nothing gets in the way of a hardy sailor and his next meal, it appears in this video.
The footage shows a group of starving seafarers tucking into dinner while a storm rages outside their vessel.
Despite massive waves smashing against the reinforced window they carry on eating as normal.
Think you have chowed down in worst conditions? Send Energy Voice a video and we could feature it online. Email email@example.com
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Opinion: The Total-Maersk deal – great for both sides
- Opinion: The importance of employing a talented workforce through apprenticeships
- Opinion: OPEC cutbacks are diluted by oil’s long bloat
- Opinion: Transocean must lead way in thinning out global fleet post-Songa takeover
- Opinion: Preserve to conserve – maximise the value of cold stacking