The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has released a new map of the region’s continental shelf.
The map shows all fields, discoveries, areas awarded and areas that have been opened for exploration activities as of August 18th, 2017.
The shelf map also provides an overview of all production licenses on the Norwegian shelf.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- OPINION: Collaboration is key, says BHGE after landing BP Tortue FEED work
- Opinion: When will decommissioning industry set record straight?
- Opinion: Prostate Cancer – The Big Taboo is an industry threat
- Opinion: Environmental focus about more than just compliance
- Opinion: Take time to understand the culture of your people