The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has released a new map of the region’s continental shelf.
The map shows all fields, discoveries, areas awarded and areas that have been opened for exploration activities as of August 18th, 2017.
The shelf map also provides an overview of all production licenses on the Norwegian shelf.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- Standardising specifications: a new approach
- OPINION: Victim’s son fears another Piper Alpha is ‘just around the corner’
- OPINION: Contractor lawyers in demand as firms reluctant to return to bloated workforces
- OPINION: Are Electric Vehicles changing BP’s business model?
- OPINION: Where helicopter safety is concerned, regulations matter