The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has released a new map of the region’s continental shelf.
The map shows all fields, discoveries, areas awarded and areas that have been opened for exploration activities as of August 18th, 2017.
The shelf map also provides an overview of all production licenses on the Norwegian shelf.
Recommended for you
Read the latest opinion pieces from our Energy Voice columnists
- So, you think that you know all there is to know about Christmas?
- Opinion: Economic reality is set to box Mario Draghi into a corner
- Opinion: The perfect time to show some spirit for the North Sea
- Opinion: Invest, innovate, initiate in 2018
- Opinion: The Arctic threat to Saudi Arabia’s grand oil bargain